Your Room is Powered by the Sun!
Why Did We Choose Solar?
- To be environmentally friendly.
- To be less reliant on foreign sources of power.
- Solar is quiet for our customers.
- There are no moving parts that need servicing.
- We have large southerly facing roofs with a good azimuth to the sun.
- It will cut 30% – 35% of our annual power consumption.
- Project Cost – $469,900
- Fully connected to NSTAR power grid.
- 616 – 295 watt Suntech Panels.
- Estimated Annual Output – 208,860 Kwh.
- Average US Home uses 6,000 Kwh – 11,000 Kwh per year.
- Our Solar Array could power up to 34 homes annually.
- CO2 Offset equals 3,546 trees – Annually.
- 142 tons of CO2 saved – Annually.
- Annual energy generated equals 15,960 gallons of gasoline