The communities of Cape Cod are certainly eclectic, but no group is more thriving than the one that makes up the Cape Cod arts community. Its activities, sights, and sounds are at the very top of the list of things to see on Cape Cod every year. Many vacationers come to the area to experience the area’s vibrant cultural arts scene.
From local art galleries and shops to community theaters and playhouses to world class museums and musicians, the culture on the Cape can hold its own against any of the more celebrated cultural vacation destinations.
On your next Cape Cod vacation check out one of these top five Cape Cod attractions and experience all the great culture this diverse vacation destination has to offer.
- Cape Cod Museum of Art (Dennis)– A large collection of pieces by local artists, art classes, a reference library, special events and touring exhibits all help the museum to thrill visitors as well as preserve the areas artistic heritage.
- College Light Opera Company (Falmouth) – Since 1969 the company has worked to entertain countless visitors as well as breathe new life into stock Broadway musicals and give aspiring talent a place to jump start their careers.
- Cape Cod Theater Project (Falmouth)– A showcase for new American playwrights to come together with professional directors and actors for staged readings.
- Cape Cod Symphony Orchestra (Yarmouth Port)– Led by Maestro Jung-Ho Pak the 85 classically trained musicians that comprise the CCSO perform to more than 50,000 visitors each year in a series of five classics concerts, three CapePops concerts and numerous outdoor concerts in local communities.
- Cultural Center of Cape Cod (South Yarmouth) – A focal point where visitors to the area and locals alike can discover the arts through exhibits, instruction, and entertainment.
Book Your Cape Cod Vacation Package
Many Cape Cod Resorts Hotels are offering great, affordable rates on vacation packages and weekend stays. Now is your chance to take advantage of excellent deals, dynamite offers, and of course, excellent Cape Cod activities!
Join us, won’t you?