Best Kids Museums Cape Cod!
Rain or shine there are always fun things to do on Cape Cod for kids. The area is brimming with wonderful, exciting activities sure to make all types of Cape Cod Hotel Packages full of adventure and wonder.
Sure, Cape Cod is known for its beaches, but it’s also home to some fabulous museums which play homage to the regions rich history and natural resources. There is nothing “boring” or “stupid” about these museums… as all kids that visit them always give their stamp of approval.
So which are the best kids museums on Cape Cod?
Here are the most popular kid-test museums you child is sure to love!
- Cape Cod Children’s Museum - The Children’s Museum is a non-profit organization where families can learn and play together. The museum has a special focus on interactive exhibits where children are free to touch, explore and discover.
- Whydah Pirate Museum - Whydah pirate museum is a great place for kids top discover what pirate life was really like and to see relics recovered from an actual sunken pirate ship.
- Cape Cod Discovery Museum - Featuring hands on exhibits the Discovery Museum concentrates on bringing the fun and excitement that can be found in science, history and the arts to early to elementary aged children.
- Cape Cod Museum of Natural History - With exhibits like the honey bee observation hive, the marsh view room and the museums aquarium kids will be fascinated by the wildlife and nature found in the Natural History Museum.
- New England Fire and History Museum - Kids have been fascinated by firefighters and firefighting for as long as there has been fire. They are sure to be equally fascinated by the Fire Museum and its exhibits of firefighting equipment.
Which museum will you be hitting on your next Cape Cod Vacation? These Cape Cod museums will be a sure hit – rain or shine – any time of year!
One reminder though: Before planning all your Cape Cod vacations, be sure check on seasonal rates at nearby hotels. Some Cape Cod hotels resorts cater to families… and some don’t. So be sure to do your homework and inquire about family vacation packages before you make your reservations!