When people come to Cape Cod for the weekend or for an extended vacation, they almost always want a good steak dinner at least once during the trip. Fortunately, there is no shortage of good Cape Cod steakhouses.
Imagine filet mignon that cuts like butter, a NY strip sizzling with flavor, or a tasty t-bone that’s tender on one side, hearty on the other.
No matter which type of steak you fancy, you are sure to find one that suits your palette at one of these 10 Best Cape Cod steakhouses, courtesy of UrbanSpoon.
- Daniel Webster Inn – Sandwich, MA
- Dolphin Restaurant – Barnstable, MA
- Yarmouth House – West Yarmouth, MA
- Brant Point Gill – Nantucket, MA
- Kansas City Steak House – Falmouth, MA
- Outback Steakhouse- Hyannis, MA
- The Tavern at Daniel Webster Inn – Sandwich, MA
- All American Bar and Grill – South Dennis, MA
- Pate’s Restaurant – Chatham, MA
- Christopher’s Steakhouse – South Yarmouth, MA
Meals should be memorable, just like your vacations. During your next stay at a hotel on Cape Cod, enjoy a fine meal at one of these top-rated steakhouses.
It’ll be a meal – and a vacation – you won’t soon forget.