Summer on Cape Cod means golf is in full swing!
Golfers from around New England – and the country – are heading to region to take advantage of some mega Cape Cod Golf Vacation Packages.
And, why wouldn’t they?
Golf is one of Cape Cod’s most popular past times. The region supports more than two dozen public and private golf courses – each groomed to perfection. And with the cool wind blowing off the Atlantic Ocean – it really is perfection.
One Cape Cod golf course dates back to the late 1800′s – if you can believe that. Highland Links, the Cape’s original “no frills” golf course, opened in 1892 and is indeed still open today out on the bluffs of Truro near the Highland Lighthouse. Given its history, this is a popular destination even for non-golfers.
Up For A Golf Challenge?
Here are five ultra-popular spots for a Cape Cod golf:
- Farm Neck Golf Club on Martha’s Vineyard – A swing on this public-access course is worth every minute on the ferry.
- Ocean Course at New Seabury – A private, yet exhilarating place to play with plenty of seaside character.
- Cape Cod National – Designed by the famed Brian Silva, the “National” is rated by Golf Digest as the 8th best golf course in Massachusetts.
- Captains Golf Course – Its two eighteens were also designed by Silva, and are conveniently located in the town of Brewster.
- Pinehills Golf Course – Given that it is located just six miles from the Sagamore Bridge in Plymouth, this is the preferred starting point for a Cape Cod Golf vacation.
Of course, this is just a taste of what golfers can see and play here on Cape Cod.
Bottom line: Cape Cod golf is impeccable.
Book A Cape Cod Golf Vacation
Book a Cape Cod golf vacation package for you and your party. Check into your Cape Cod Hotel… hit the links… then sit back with a round of drinks.
Now that’s a golf vacation!
Cape Cod Golf Vacation Packages are extraordinary – and super affordable. Check them out today – and come play on Cape Cod!