A Kids Spring Break Week Connecticut CT is not about loud, raucous parties. It’s all about families – especially at Bayside Resort Hotel.
Folks from across Massachusetts and the rest of New England come to Bayside on Cape Cod every year for April Spring Break Vacation. It’s fun, relaxing, and entertaining for the whole family!
Here are the top ten activities Bayside will be organizing for kids this Spring Break.
1. Pizza Party – Kids love pizza. Kids love parties. This combination is a no-brainer. Just order or make a bunch of pizzas, invite your children’s school mates over and Oila! a great time will be had by all.
2. Karaoke Party – What kid wouldn’t love to gather a bunch of kids their own age together and become a pop star for a day. You can rent the equipment, invite a bunch of friends and play D.J. M.O.M. for the day.
3. Ice Cream Social – Ice cream sundaes aren’t only fun to eat, they are also fun to build. Have a build your own sundae ice cream social and let your children and all their friends construct their own individual ultimate ice cream treats.
4. Scavenger Hunt – There be buried treasure here, Matey! Make a list of items your kids can gather from around the house and/or neighborhood and let them and their friends spend the afternoon scavenging for the long lost artifacts of some ancient civilization.
5. Wii Video Game Tournament – And the Gold medal goes to… Invite the neighborhood kids over for a fun filled afternoon of video games and make sure to throw in some prizes for the champions, the best at sharing, or the most original use of a Wii controller.
6. Magic Show – The afternoon will disappear in a flash. Book a magic show for your children and their friends and you will have as much fun watching their amazement as they will have watching the show.
7. BINGO – B-2, B-10, B ready for lots of excitement. Organize a BINGO afternoon, complete with prizes, for your little ones and all their friends. You’ll be suprised how much fun such a simple game can be.
8. Making ‘Smores by a Campfire – Ooey-gooey chocolately fun. Spend an evening outdoors, with a warm crackling fire, and teach your children the ancient arts of marshmallow roasting and ’smore construction. It is important to pass down culture traditions, especially the yummy ones.
9. Face Painting and Balloon Animals – Now I will turn this balloon into… a snake. Tada! Well, hopefully you can find someone to do better balloon animals than that, but your kids and their friends are sure to enjoy an afternoon of face painting and balloon animals. Its like a carnival.
10. A Fire Engine Demonstration – Okay, this might not be so easy to pull off. But I’ve never met a kid who wasn’t totally fascinated by a big red fire truck. And actually, if you’ll read a little further, you’ll see that it isn’t so hard to pull off at all, nor are any of the other activities on the list.
Book Your Vacation Today!
The beauty of Bayside’s Kids Vacation Fun Week in April is that kids don’t have to choose just one activity. They can do them all!
Don’t wait another moment to reserve your stay for Family Cape Cod Vacation Packages at Bayside Hotel. You and your little one or ones can enjoy all of the activities listed above and more, hassle-free!
At Bayside Resort Hotel, you and your family can have the type of Spring Break Vacation that brings families together and makes memories that will last a lifetime.