New England School Vacation Destination Since 1995
Have you made your plans yet?
If not, consider making Bayside Resort on Cape Cod your vacation destination.
Families from as far as Maine ME come to Kids Week at Bayside Resort during February School Vacation Break year after year.
The fun activities, of course!
Parents can kick back and relax while Bayside’s extraordinary staff does all of the work, planning fun events and entertaining the kids.
There is so much to do during Kids Week, but kids always have their favorites.
Back by popular demand, here are the Top 10 Kids Week Activities you’ll find at Bayside this year:
- Reptile Rainforest Show: Educational, hands-on event about animals and reptiles from the rainforest. Kids get to touch and feel the animals!
- Magic Shows: Interactive magic and illusions will captivate the kids.
- Pizza Parties: Who doesn’t love pizza? Kids can pick their own crazy toppings!
- Karaoke Party: Practice to be the next American Idol!
- Campfire and Smores: Bundle up and head outside to the campfire. Roast up some gooey, delicious smores!
- Police K9 Demonstration: Police officers from the Yarmouth Police Department show off their four-legged partners.
- Climb Aboard a Fire Engine: Ever wanted to know what feels like to sit on a real fire truck? Climb aboard during this dynamic demonstration.
- Scavenger Hunt: Kids can pick up their list of items at check-in, then spend the rest of the week searching like scavengers.
- Breakfast with Tigger: Everyone loves breakfast, especially when Tigger from Winnie-the-Pooh is bouncing around.
- Ice Cream Social: Eat your heart out at this all-you-can-eat event!
Come To Cape Cod In February!
If you haven’t yet experienced what Kids Week at Bayside Resort is really like – don’t let another year pass you by.
Head to Cape Cod for Bayside Resort!
It will be a fun, memorable vacation for the whole family.