40th Annual Nantucket Daffodil Festival – April 24-26, 2015
About the Festival
From early April to mid-May, over three million daffodils of every color, shape and size bloom on Nantucket. This blossoming is the focal point of the Annual Daffodil Festival. It is a full-scale celebration of winter’s thaw. Daffodils grace the island’s roadsides, gardens and shop windows with blooms of yellow, orange, white and even pale pink.
The Daffodil Festival’s grand event is the Annual Antique Car Parade, which features over 100 daffodil-bedecked vintage cars. After winding through town and across the island to the charming village of Siasconset, the Annual Daffodil Tailgate Picnic is held on the lush lawns leading into the village. The picnic boasts fare ranging from elaborate gourmet cuisine served on fine china to box lunches and burgers.
- The Nantucket Garden Club Annual Daffodil Show
- Children’s Daffodil Parade
- Daffy Hat Pageant
- Daffodil Dog Parade
- All Weekend Family Friendly Scavenger Hunt
- Picnic And Free Concert At Children’s Beach
- 2 Nights Deluxe Queen Accommodations
- Round Trip Ferry Tickets for 2 to Nantucket
- Continental Breakfast Daily
- 6pm Late Check-out Sunday
Only $339.95 per couple
This Special Package Must Be Booked Direct
Ask to reserve a Nantucket Daffodil Package. Rates listed are per room for 2 nights in a Deluxe Queen Room. Some restrictions apply.