Spring Break vacation.
Just the name itself is synonymous with raucous parties and wild college students.
Not at Cape Cod’s award winning resort hotel.
At Bayside Resort Hotel, April Spring Break is all about kids and their parents.
During Kids Vacation Fun Week – as we like to call it - the hotel is transformed into a family playground.
Bayside’s owner saw the need for it years ago – back when his own children were small.
He wanted to enjoy Spring Break vacation WITHOUT running into wild parties.
Thus, Kids Vacation Fun Week was born – and has since been a haven for families on Spring Break ever since.
What Is Kids Vacation Fun Week?
This week is an ideal Spring Break package, simply because it’s fun and affordable.
Kids Vacation Fun Week is loaded with games and live entertainment for the kids, and even a few after-hours activities for parents.
- Scavenger Hunts
- PJ Movie Party
- Pool Games and Prizes
- Police K9 Demonstrations
- Fire Engine – Climb Aboard & Demonstration
- Family BINGO with Prizes
- Mad Scientist Discovery Shows
- Kids All Day Movie Madness
- Educational Animal & Rainforest Reptile Shows
- Ice Cream Socials – Build Your Own Sundae!
- Campfire & Smores at Sunset
- Magic Shows & Face Painting
- Kid’s Karaoke Party
- Kid’s Pizza Parties (Parents Welcome!)
- Parents Happy Hour – Moby Dick Poolside Pub
- Free Breakfast Included Daily
…And this is just the start. A Kids Spring Break vacation at Bayside Resort Hotel is really so much more. That’s why folks come back year after year.
What Does A Typical Day Look Like?
The kids will never be bored during Kids Vacation Fun Week – ever.
From the moment they wake – until the moment they hit the pillow at night, kids are busy having fun and making friends.
Here’s a snapshot of what a day might look like:
- 9am – Wii on the Big Screen TV – Tennis Competition
- 12noon – Kid’s Pizza Party
- 3:30pm- “Marvels of Motion!” – Mad Science Discovery Show
- 7-9pm- Ice Cream Social – Build your own sundae!
- 7-9pm- Parents Happy Hour – Moby Dick Pub
- 10-11pm- Adults only pool hours
Give the kids – and yourself – a well-deserved Spring Break vacation at Bayside Resort Hotel.
For more information on the packages available for Kids Vacation Fun Week (April 17 -26) and for more event descriptions click here.
Story Editor’s Picks:
Kids spring break ideas – I’m trying to find someplace not very expensive to take my kids both girls age 6 & 12. I was thinking bush gardens in Tampa but not sure.
How to Survive Your Kids’ Spring Break – Some time during the next month most American kids will enjoy the time-honored tradition of driving their parents crazy during Spring Break. My kids are on Spring Break now, and because their school is on a balanced calendar, …