You’ve come to the area for a beautiful Cape Cod vacation.
It’s time for a good meal.
Whether you’re in the mood for fine dining or a casual outdoor atmosphere – many Cape Cod restaurants offer a little something of everything. The problem is finding the place that is right for you.
We’ve done some research – even talked to some local diners – and have found the Top 10 Best Cape Cod Restaurants.
From steak and seafood, BBQ and Italian – these restaurants will no doubt leave your belly full and your spirits high.
And why not? You’re in Cape Cod, right? It just so happens that eating is one of the best things to do on Cape Cod!
- Chillingsworth – Brewster A gourmet destination set on a 6-acre estate, offering French and Contemporary cuisine.
- Captain Linnell House – Orleans New American cuisine served in a up-casual intimate setting.
- Naked Oyster – Hyannis A bistro and raw bar offering orgranic seafood and steaks.
- Inaho Japanese Restaurant - Yarmouth Port A good bet if you’re in the mood for dynamite sushi.
- Agro Dolce – Brewster Mangia! Come hungry to this impressive Italian restaurant. Generous portions and excellent wine selection.
- Nauset Beach Club – East Orleans Bistro-type dining offering Northern Italian cuisine.
- Pisces Restaurant and Bar – Chatham Cozy, charming and intimate. Pisces is a romantic spot offering coastal fare.
- Port Restaurant – Harwich Port Classic New England seafood served in a contemporary setting.
- Five Bays Bistro – Osterville A contemporary neighborhood restaurant offering new American cuisine.
- Russ and Marie’s Marconi Beach BBQ – South Wellfleet Excellent ribs, seafood, and pasta in a casual dining setting. Hint: Don’t wear your best white shirt.
Story Editor’s Picks:
Best Italian Restaurants in Cape Cod | The Cape Cod 10 – Top Ten … – If you are craving authentic Italian cuisine, you will be pleased to discover a wide array of exquisite menu options at these Massachusetts dining establishments. Below are the ten best Italian Restaurants in Cape Cod, MA.
Underground Cape Cod: A Tale of Two Restaurants – This week the Cape saw two restaurant re-openings in some of my favorite locations: The Islander (formerly Keepers) at Crosby Yacht Yard in Osterville and Lyric (formerly Abbicci) on Rte. 6A in Yarmouthport. …